Get inspired by these healthy, fast and easy Halloween Snacks
At Topsitters we just can’t get enough of the Halloween fun! Here are some scary but tasty ánd healthy Halloween recipes. With these snacks you can surprise your children or have fun making them together.
Spooky Bananas and Mandarine Pumpkins snacks
- Mandarins, peeled
- Celery, cut into small sticks
- Bananas, peeled and cut in half
- Mini chocolate chips
- Put the celery in tops of tangerines.
- Place chocolate chips in bananas.
Healthy Halloween spider snacks
With hard-boiled eggs and black seedless olives you make a creepy spinning dish;
Silly Apple snacks
- 2 green apples, each in quarters
- sunflower butter
- 32 sunflower seeds
- 2-3 strawberries, sliced
- 1-2 homemade melted chocolate googly eyes.
- Cut the bells from every quarter of the apple to create a mouth. Don’t worry about perfection, you fill this hole with sunflower seeds, so if you cut too deep, you can just cover it.
- Coat the inside of the cut opening with a filling of sunflower butter.
- Place 4 sunflower seeds on the top of the mouth for the teeth.
- Place 1 sliced strawberry in the mouth before the tongue.
- “Glue” each eye above the mouth with a little sunflower butter so that it sticks.
- Serve with a smile.
Healthy hollowed out pumpkin snack
Make a fruit bowl from a hollowed out pumpkin and stick eyes on, for example, slices kiwi and berries as pupils.
Or a vegetable dish in the shape of a pumpkin of carrot, cucumber and celery with a delicious dip sauce.
Create Witches’ broomstick snacks
- Cut each string cheese stick into thirds (about 1 1/2 “each).
- Make lengthwise cuts around the cheese stick to about half way up.
- In the uncut end of the cheese, insert a pretzel stick.
- Cut each cheese bar into two-thirds (approximately 1 1/2 “each).
- Cut lengthwise around the cheese stick to about halfway.
- In the uncut end of the cheese, a pretzel.
- tie it in with, for example, chives.
Frightful Halloween fruit kebabs recipe
Ingredients and supplies:
- Jumbo marshmallows
- Small wooden skewers
- Melon baller
- Black candy melts
- Decorator icing eyes — optional (found at most craft or hobby stores)
- Piping bag and #1 piping tip (or the smallest round piping tip available)
There are more snacks to create!!!
Some idea’s that don’t need explanation;
Let’s get creative this halloween!
Let us know what you created this Halloween!
Topsitters, teaching children skills!